Sunday, September 6, 2009

Less than 3 weeks away!

So the actual 300 mile ride is less than 3 weeks away. Time to make sure I am physically up to the task. So yesterday I did a 60+ mile ride to Doylestown, Carversville, Frenchtown, Stockton, Ringoes and home. Some of my roads were good and some were not so much. I hade some nice flat places along the river and some hills (one looked like it was a 45° incline!!!).

And all than before noon. I was tired. So I had to top it off with a cookout with family in the afternoon.

And just to make sure my stamina is still there, I did 15 more miles this afternoon.

I am close to ready.

Of course, we'll see for real in 3 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you'll do great. Think about how many times you've told me that when I was freaking out about something. : )

    ReplyDelete